Thursday, April 11, 2013

Palm Sugar Salmon Salad (Serve 1)

A couple of weeks back I brought my friend to a 2nd hand bookshop. While waiting for her, I read one of Donna Hay's recipe books and found this recipe. However, I worked with whatever ingredients I have on hand instead of following exactly what was on the book. What's important is the salad dressing. Enjoy. (:






Oven Baked Salmon
1 Salmon Fillet/Steak (Boneless)
Olive Oil/Butter as needed
A pinch of salt
A pinch of black pepper











1. Pre-heat Oven to 180 C.
2. Lightly coat salmon with olive oil/butter
3. Sprinkle salt on the salmon (Skip this step if you are using Salted Butter)
4. Sprinkle black pepper on the salmon
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes. 


Salad Dressing
1tbsp of palm sugar
1tbsp of fish sauce
1tbsp of lime juice
















1. Mix well lime juice, fish sauce and palm sugar in a bowl.



Serving
Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad leaves. Make sure that it is not overdressed/underdressed. You may serve the salmon as a whole or cut them into pieces and mix them well with the sauce. I like to do both. Here you go. Have fun trying :)






No comments:

Post a Comment